hacker (plural hackers)
- Someone who hacks, or cuts with rough blows.
- One who is intensely interested in learning and modifying the technical aspects of a system, particularly a computer and its software; one who hacks; a computer programmer who is largely or completely self-taught.
- One who feels that all knowledge and information should be free and may be willing to hack into systems to promote this view.
- A cracker; one who breaks into computer systems, especially with malicious or criminal intent
- A golfer of indifferent ability. May be used pejoratively.
6 letters in word "hacker": A C E H K R.
No anagrams for hacker found in this word list.
Words found within hacker:
ace acer ach ache acre ae ah ake ar arc arch are ark cake car care cark ch cha char chare chark che cheka cher crake creak ea each ear ech eh er era erk ha hacek hack hae hake hare hark he hear heck her ka kae kea race rach rache rack rah rake re reach reak rec reck reh rhea